dinsdag 30 maart 2010

Day 28: Tokyo Anime

Day 28

I am so tired from partying until 8. just 2 hours of sleep again haha.
I was grumpy and went to macdonnalds. Ronald cheered me up! He told me i was beautiful what the h? haha perverted clown ;)



(this would not be the last costume of today)

Today there was an anime convention in Tokyo. Tokyo Anime. I had a ticket.

I got so lost on my way there... I got soooo lost. i left at my station 11 soooo lost. i left at my station 11:30 and arrived at the convention at 16:15.
this is the longest time i ever got lost. and i dont even know where i went looking at the map.

I am happy i got rilakuma koffie to drink on the way

love rila <3

monorail to tokyo big sight (yes i was here before to tokyo big sight (yes i was here before and still got terribly lost!)







Tokyo big sight


my geek outfit for the day (my baka gaijin shirt (stupid foreiner))



The convention was huge. there where a lot of things to see.
a lot different from the one i went to in holland. for instance, there where only profesional cosplayers. non of the visitors was in cosplay. some where really nice!










































it was fun!
slep early

1 opmerking:

  1. Zo te zien heb je het geweldig naar je zin daar:P. Echt wel tof om een land op een dergelijke manier te kunnen verkennen. Melissa was ook lyrisch over haar bezoek aan japan en stiekem begin ik het zelf ook wel een interessant land te vinden. Hopelijk dat ik van de zomer ook weer eens op reis kan.

    Ik wens je alle plezier en geluk in het land van de reizende zon en ik zie je vast weer eens terug in nederland ;)

    xxx chico

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen