vrijdag 19 maart 2010

Day 12 All my money goes to Starbucks

Day 12:

I slept quite long, lazy bum.
Imade a package out of a cardboard box and tape from the 100 yen shop. I wanted to send some thing home becouse i bought so many already, i've got no space left for my clothes :P i had to pay 60 euro's to send it!!! and my mom might needs to pay again when it arrives... i shouldent have bought so many souvenirs. (they are so cute!)

after that i ate some sushi :) In a sushi train restaurant (my friend ai sais its called like that, i love the name!) It was verry tasty! i ate fish guts to, and yes it was good!

Then i dicided to go to starbucks (again) to be lazy. i had a jasmin thee and some frapechino's and used the time to write letters home :) They are on the way!





and here are the pictures of the day i went to metropolitan goverment building:
(still miss pictures of anna and a group picture)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten