maandag 22 maart 2010

Day 20: Manga cafe, Karaoke, Purikura

Day 20

Look look i got a present :) remember Ai's necklace?



She got me the same one!!! <3 LOVE

We had breakfast at...... SUPRISE, macdonnalds.
After that Ai and I went to a manga cafe. we rented a room for 4 hours. Ai red a lot of manga and fashion magazine's. I walked around the place for a while to 'discover' and then used the internet to blog some entries :) i really liked the place, love to go back.

This is our space in the hostel. Left side is mine, right side is Ai's



lol i feel so at home <3

At night Ai and I met with Yoko, Chaiko, Izumi, Neil and Erik for dinner.
Picture on the train on the way to Shibuya



Dinner!





uhhh
look at Ai's face, priceless




Aftwer that we did Karaoke!!!! Until 6 in the morning. Got no pictures but Izumi took some. I'll upload them later.

We did purikura after, im suprised we were able to pull it off.




can we go home?

the result <3 (bigger pics comming soon)




I went to bed at 8 in the morning

2 opmerkingen: