vrijdag 19 maart 2010

Day 14 Cosplay & Karaoke

Day 14

Today i dicided to leave my hotel to go to an hostel nearby,
they have an all girls dorm, and you sleep with 6 in 1 room. i was a little afraid, but mostly verry exited! i checked out at New Koyo (my hotel) and left my lugage their. i would pick it up later, the hostel would only open at 4.


I went to Senjo-ji with Jason and Yair. We met up with a group of japanese cosplayers. they where a lot of fun :)

we had a green thee snack as breakfast


And we had a good time camwhoring.














I had to go early (dont wannaaa) I would meet simon in harajuku for a fair, but it all went a little different. i though i was going to help him at a fair (i said yes becouse i though it would be nice to have some company), but when i got there i got that i was supposed to sell things on the street, illigal. I did NOT feel that at all. And to make a long story short, i went shopping instead of getting myself into any trouble.

I had a great lunch (Chocolate cheesecake crepe)




i went to harajuku bridge where i met a nice guy, i am so sorry i forgot your name, we took pictures all day. and finally some action on harajuku bridge. You'll love the pictures haha)


















we had more then anough weird. so we went to eat noodles in a vending machine restaurant.



after that we went to Yoyogi park, we saw this guys. They dance on japanese greece like music and dress in 60s (?) clothes) they do think their really cool. i dont want to insult anyone but i think this is really gay XD i had a good lough.






we sewperated in yoyogi park and i went to meet Neil, Izumi, Yoko, Victor and Eric for karaoke!! whooo, i've always wanted to do that. I though it was a silly japanese thing i wanted to experiance, but it was so much fun! i wish we had this in holland :D








after we went to a little bar near the hotel and had beer and pizza, i probably woke up all my room mates that night.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten