maandag 29 maart 2010

Day 26: Tsukiji lunch, Imperial Palace & Tokyo Tower

Day 26

starting my day with coffee, bad habit i started here in japan


just some pretty things on the way to the station


I was to lazy to get up for tsukiji early. Tsukiji is the biggest fish market of tokyo (maybe even japan?) and starts at 3 in the morning. i just went there for breakfast today becouse i was to late to see any action. i wanted famous tsukiji sushi. they say it is the best sushi of japan. There were big lines in front of the restaurants, i had to wait for about 15 minutes. So i was lucky.

I decided for this set;


And here goes the chef prepairing my breakfast. He's so funny, singing motzard all the time. making weird noises and faces to make his custimers laugh :) It worked on me!


looks amazing!

And tastes amazing! The best of this kind of sushi i had (still like In side out and red rolls the best!) yum.

my lunch; koffie, cake & dango




Then i headed for imperial palace






















i liked the sight but it wasent as special as they say it is.

I was meeting Daiki at tokyo tower that night. I really wanted to see the nightvieuw
on my way to tokyo tower




At tokyo tower










So pretty!!

we found some strange food inside tokyo tower; astraunat food and wasabi kitkat! (And some choco and mint icecream, but thats not strange)




Playing gozilla



Tokyo tower purikura (gozilla again)




and this is seriously pretty scarry haha


Daiki went back to his hometown the next day. to went back to his hometown the next day. to bad. cant believe i am leaving tokyo pretty soon to!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten