woensdag 24 maart 2010

Day 22: Ebisu, Love Hotel Hill, Shibuya 109

Day 22

Today started really sunny so i decided to go to a garden.
I decided to go to Shizen Kyoiku-en in Ebisu. Its was pretty but really small, it wasent worth traveling all the way. some nice pics though;



















A macdonnalds crossed my way... another sidesalade with a big portion of fries haha.
macflurry after, and a good vieuw



i went to sibuya afterwards, been here about 3 times before i think but never took pics! bussyest crossing in Japan (maybe in the world?? dont know) took a lot of pictures really fast so at home i can make a video.





i tried to find Love Hotel Hill, i love how i found this shire instead.





Love hotel hill was ineed a hill with a lot of love hotels. nothing special.
but i find this verry funny;



suggestive fruits?

I went shopping in Shibuya 109, said to be the trendsetting wearhouse. I dident buy that much actually, i am proud of myself. being so good in fashion kapital tokyo.
They also had some wigs, i tried on a few. it was such fun! they where really good expensive wigs. i love myslef with a black bob hairdo. they also had fake ponytails in my color, i wanted to buy them (6000 yen) but they where sold out, maybe its better this way...

all the bags



Japanese advertisements







Must love!

My turn!
my new buys;







play...







(ps: i am in the bathroom becouse i dident want to wakeup my roommates at 2 in the morning)

my dinner (today was fastfood day)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten