maandag 22 maart 2010

Day 18 Karaoke again :)

Day 18

My roommates Ai and Kambe joined me for healthy breakfast at macdonnalds.

I did some shopping in Shibuya, i bought a face mask at Lush :) my skin is really bad from al the fumes hanging around tokyo. I bought lunch at ate it at starbucks with a mango frapechino.




hmmmm

according to lush this is going to be my next look



In the afternoon i met Ai and Kambe for karakoke!







Kambe does not like pictures haha






i sang (i dont know of you can even call my preformance singing lol) this one for de Vlughthaven :)



more photo's (from ai's camera) are comming up soon
We ate take out sushi at the hotel. Kambe wanted to take a picture of me and the food... she's a real photographer XD love it



Ai and Kambe had a good laugh taking pictures of my new look.



BOOOH!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten