vrijdag 2 april 2010

Day 29: I love kamakura

Day 29

Sorry this took me so long, i spend about two hours on this kamakura entry. and then deleted it by accident... so thats why. You wont believe how annoyed i am!

But i am not giving up! i’ll give it a second shot!

Today i left Tokyo (Only for 1 day though)
To go to Kamakura. wich is pretty close to Tokyo
a little map;



In the train;



My first stop was daibutsu (big budah)Wich is kamakura’s main attraction. So i hoped to avoid the worst crowds.







You could go inside budah for 20 Yen(?)








some snacks on the way





My next stop was Hasedera Temple, wich is the most beautyful one i have seen!
























































I first thought this sing was pretty funny, cus it looks like the birs is holding an eyeball.

but then i saw the big birds, flying 1 meter above my head. I found it a lot less funny...

They are pretty big!




some pretties on the way




I took this old train, it even has wooden floor!



Then it started raining, my shoes got all soaked.And look at this this is so bad. most bums have better shoes then this! i decided to trow them away that eavning





I went to see the main temple, wich was fine but nothing special. they had pidgeys though!!











I ate red candy apple! <3 nom nom nom. Can you see my reflection in the frosted sugar?


around the temple









After that i went to see yet another temple. wich had a breathtaking garden up a hill. wich played with my emotions, it was beautiful.













I went to two smaller temples wich where already closed. so i could only see the entrance.



On my way back to Tokyo



1 opmerking:

  1. Ha Les! Wat een prachtige tuinen zeg. Nu snap ik waarom zo veel mensen helemaal weg zijn van de ontwerpen van zulke landschappen. Alles is in balans en zo sereen....
    Je schoenen zijn natuurlijk een ander verhaal: die horen in de vuilbak. Een mooi moment en een goed excuus om te gaan shoppen. Hoe is het weer nu? Is het koud of alleen nat?
    XXXX mams

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen