woensdag 7 april 2010

Day 36: I love Shizuoka

Day 36

Asami made me english breakfast :)
Then she gave me a tour of her University. When her class started i went to the train station to get some information. Then went shopping :) Shizuoka is quite a big city, so i had plenty to see.

We met at 4 to so some more shopping togheter!
We first did Purikura <3 i will show you the pictures later.
We went to a shop with cool gadgets, i bought this crazy touthpaste



lol at the flavours. i bought cinamon for myself and green thee as a present.

they had great gadgets for your camera, but i couldent affort. (that eye is asami btw)



I also bought new bags for mt luggage. i now carry a backpack, but my shoulders cannot take it anymore really. i bought a nice dark brown trolly, and Asami helped me pick this pink bag to go with it :)

Both some cosmetics to (its a fact that japanese cosmetics are so much better then ours)




When we where shoping i noticed the people of Shizuoka are so relaxed. walking slowly, no hurry. And Asami said thats what most people say, that shizuoka is more like a small town then a big city.

We went to this Japanese buffet restaurant and pigged out!! (especially sweets)



It was amazing, and only 2100 yen. unbeleaveable.



sweet disney present from Asami

Then we did karaoke!




When you sing Japanese songs, you do not see english letters. it will be in kanji, katakana or hiragana. So i was so proud of myself actually remembering almost all the Japanese linese in the japanese song we sang!! i impressed myself haha :)
Asami and i like the same songs and sang toghter. great time!!

in bed at 2

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten