maandag 26 april 2010

Day 41: Sunny day

Day 41

I was up early for breakfast. I walked along the river, that was a beautyfull walk.





















some positivity








I wont hang one of these becouse my wish is that i will never have to wish for anything


I was looking forward to going to inuyama castle after climbing the hills in the burning sun!






The great thing about this castle is that you can enter it! You can go inside to see the wooden structures and even go out to see the vieuw from the balcony. i dident take pics inside becouse it was verry crouded, you could hardly move.






an amazing vieuw





In the afternoon i just wandred the streets













I visited a temple called Narita-san, but i really hated it. So i slept on a bench for 2 hours haha. i was so sleepy i decided to go home, i slept at 6.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten