vrijdag 2 april 2010

Day 31: Off to Nikko

Day 31

I checked out at my hostel. And ofcourse the whole staff wanted my picture, i have never looked better then today. Then half dead i had to carry my heavy bags to the station. It was a 2 hour ride to to the station. It was a 2 hour ride to Nikko. It was a 2 hour ride to Nikko. I wanted to sleep on the train but i was afraid to miss my transfer station so i stayed awake. the vieuw was great anyways.

here is a little map for you guys (funny found on google)


Last vieuw of asakusa;



bye bye

from Tokyo to Nikko;









I arrived at my hotel after a dreadfull walk. The place i am staying is Turtle Inn Niko. A place a little above my buget. but nikko does not offer anything good for a low price. The staff is verry friendly and they drew me a map of nikko with opening times and closing times and all. But the best thing is my room! after 17 days of charing your room with 5 others this is amazing!







My own room with balkony and vieuw :) My own sink, yukata, tv and clean towels eveyday. And the room is so big, its a eveyday. And the room is so big, its a 2 persons room but they have it free for now so i can use it on my own!
(omg the turlte is so cute with his little hat and glasses!)

and the verry best thing.... onsen style bathrooms



jelous?
Iknow some people dont like japanese baths, becouse people get there before you. but you get into a swimming pool to right!? And you are suposed to wash yourself, wich is not the case in a swimming pool.
I know i love it :)

dinner;


lol


my lonely planet guide 'the so called byble' is falling apart becouse i tore pages out. becouse my bag is so heavy. (yes this will make a big differance!! stupid)



i slept at 10, and the room cleaning woke me up at 11 haha

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten