maandag 26 april 2010

Day 40: Inuyama

Day 40

I woke up to discover i got a alergic reaction, to what i dont know.
But my eyelids where so swolen i could barely see. and they where bleeding.
a sight from a horror movie... and i was so ashamed. im not showing pictures thats for shure! :P I tried to hide in sunglasses today.

I was in luck that today is just a day of traveling from place to place.
I took the train to Inuyama, just one hour from Nagoya.

When i arrived i had to walk for 45 minutes to my hostel :( i dident like but it was a pretty walk though. The weather was good and the sakura still in full bloom <3






and then stairs


stairs


stairs...


stairs......


stairs..........


stairs #$%&*#%*#$!!
i though it would be funny to takes pictures of all the stairs, but i was suprised myself how much of them i had to walk to get up the hill. and that it my faith for the next 3 days! im gonna have a sexy leggs at the end of this weekend ;)

my room, and the bath!





lol cought looking at japanese kids shows on the tv!!
The room is to big for me though... i feel lonely... and its expensive! (cheepest option in the whole town though)

I ate my convenient store dinner, and slept at 7 (so so tired Zzzz)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten