woensdag 7 april 2010

Day 37: Off to Nagoya

Day 37

After only spending 2 days in Shizuoka city (wich is an amazing city) i had to leave for Nagoya. Asami had to leave verry early for class, but left to to sleep some more. at 11 i locked her apartment and was sad to leave. Cant wait to meet you again :)

lol saw this on my way to the station



Even i am not interested in a Hello Kitty gravestone....

Trains took about 5 hours to get there. It was great weather, verry warm and sunny.
It made me feel great! i always get this nostalgic feeling in summer. Its magical.

I ate at the first restaurant next to the station, i was so hungry! no lunch.
I had seawead salad, and tuna sandwich.

I wasent even lost, but this nice man and his hyperactive dog decided to bring me to my Ryokan. I practiced my Japanese, becouse that is all he spoke.

I arrived at Petit Ryokan Ichifuji. I've always wanted to stay at a Ryokan (wich is a traditional japanese hotel) Their pretty expensive but this one is softly priced at 5000 yes a night breakfast included. i love how it has only 8 rooms, so its verry personal. i just took pictures of my room, but i will make pictures of the ryokan soon, its verry beatyfully decorated in traditional japanese style.






They also have a traditional cyprus hot spring bath!!

i drank some tea and watched some childrens programs to improve my japanese. i slept at 9! Being happy is hard work you know! :)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey Lesley-(S)Ann, hoe gaat ie?
    Meid, wat een schitterende foto's maak jij. En wat een geweldig land dat je daar zulke mooie foto's kan maken!! Ik kan me nu heel goed voorstellen dat je dit met je eigen ogen wilde zien. Echt prachtig. Ik zag je moeder vanavond op Zumba en die vertelde dat je het zo naar je zin had, maar dat je toch ook het thuisfront wel mist. Dat haal je wel weer in als je thuis bent hoor. Geniet er maar lekker van!! Ik blijf volgen wat je doet (hoewel ik niet zoveel tijd heb, ben mijn keuken aan het schilderen...eindelijk), ik zal proberen vaker te schrijven. Veel liefs en take care, Tilly en de rest.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm here! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen