vrijdag 2 april 2010

Day 30: omg so sleepy...

Day 30

Defore i start, vincent this tshirt is on its way to holland for you :) We can match when i come back cus ive got the same one.


I decided to get up crazy early to go to tsukiji. I have been planning to go there from the beginning and always i would just stay in bed to be lazy haha. But this is the last day, so if i wanted to see it, i have to get up now! plus, this would make my last day in tokyo longer :)

Tsukiji in the early morning was good! verry impressive to see all these hard working man and woman. And ofcourse the fresh fish! the best thing is that there was no ugly smell, wich is the case most of the time. it just smelled salty, so fresh is the fish! i mean most of them where still alive...

























and look at those guys their knifs... that are almost samurai swords.
I've got a lot more tsukiji pics, but troubles with the pc wont let me upload them. they will come soon! promise.

After tsukiji i decided to go to the manga cafe again, i was to tired to do anything active, and hadent bloged in a while. i stayed there for 7 hours and then met with Yoko, Cheiko, Neil, Erik & Victor (Izumi couldent be there cus the lucky girl is in germany!!) It was bye bye Lesley party, but i refuse to say this is goodbaye! i am going back to Tokyo soon :)

The pictures are so funny, most of us are tired becouse of partying all night yesterday, or getting up crazy early. And the we stayed up all night again XD So a lot of retarded pictures wich i love! Thanks guys for fighting sleep on my last  party night :)













































My last karaoke song was Lady Gaga ofcourse!

And 6 in the morning hangover purikura afterwards! pictures comming later.
Then i left for Nikko at 9 without any sleep.

I LOVE YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU TOKYO!

''Tokyo, I can leave any day but your always gonna stay on my mind ''

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten