woensdag 7 april 2010

Day 35: Finally meeting Asami-san

Day 35

I met Sayako for 1 1/2 hours in the morning the say goodbaye. And then left nikko to go to Tokyo.




when i was thinking how hungry i was, someone selling bentos came by!!




lol train bento



I saw a lot of sakura on my way to Tokyo, and here in asakusa (a ward of tokyo, the one where senso-ji is and verry close to my hostel) The sakura festifal is in full bloom to!

My short time in Tokyo made me realise i miss my friends here in Tokyo so much!!! wheeeee

i was so late that i decided to take the shinkansen (famous bullit train, crazy fast!) Its verry expensive. but i was so late (about 3 hours) that i just couldent take the normal train to Shizuoka. that ment arriving at 11 at night.

its so fast sometimes everything is a blur :0


some vieuws :)





well this is what i had to see;


but this is all of mount fuji i saw becouse of the #$%&%##$ weather


i missed out on that boat....

When i arrived Asami picked me up at the station, and we walked to her apartment.
She made me a home made stew, miso soup and rice. and strawberrys as desert! omg so sweet!! <3 and verry tasty

At night we chatted and played an 'Otome-game' a sim game where you try to get a boyfriend. veryy japanese haha.

Asami is such a great girl. compared to her i feel like an guy (and most of you know how girly i am haha) she is verry tiny and delecate. verry girly and happy all the time. her apartment can be described as; pink, cute, glittery and disney.




Asami has a Jack Sparrow duffy bear! <3

And if someone ever tells me again Japanese people arent hospitable (wich i was told before i got here) i will laugh in their faces. over 10 people have invited me to teir home already. And i stayed with Amsami for 2 nights.
Japanese people are so trusting and warm :) i am verry gratefull!!

Thank you Asami-san!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten