maandag 26 april 2010

Day 42: Some holy sights

Day 42

I took the train to visit 2 temples i heard a lot about (you will see what i mean later ;)) It tooke me 20 minutes to find the first temple. locals kept sending me in the wrong directions. its a beautyfull area though :D



This temple is a temple where they whorship the god of fertility. but what it comes down to is that most people that come here are tourists having a laugh and take a lot of pictures of the 'gods'













I took another train to go to the female version of this temple, and got verry verry lost. searched for about an hour *crys* I was kinda disapointed after such a long search :( I'd say dont bother to visit these temples unles you have a car!








lol i hope i have at least 200 year to go before mine goes looking like this XD

i am sorry if im insulting someone who has a green and moldy stone like that ;)

slept at 9. whats wrong with me?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten