dinsdag 18 mei 2010

Day 77: Nishiki Market, Kiyozumi dera & Zen gardens

Day 77

I was looking trough my pictures, and started to see how chubby ive become! lol No one mentioned that yet but i think thats just becouse you guys are afraid of my rants ;) I have grained so much in a fast pace becouse of eating badly, beer and lazyness etc. I dont really care for now ;) But 11 more days and then please guys hide the cheese from me!!

Luke needed some trimming




Its getting worse everyday!


We got up quite early to see Nishiki Market, said to be Kyoto's best food market.















Melts my heart!




Gion





I'm sorry what!?


Kiyozumi dera temple



















We ate at this beautyfull restaurant on the temple grounds, magical <3 And the tofu was sooo good!






We went to Daitokuji and visited Daisenin Zen garden. I wish we could have made pictures but it wasent allowed. I loved it! I thought at first i would be bored by Zen gardens, but its stunning. They also had an amazing nightingale floor.

After all that Zen we played with our desserts :P


Charlotte and Luke left to catch the last Shinkansen from Kyoto that night... Bye guys i miss u so much!!! <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten